Alli Felsenthal from RunWithAlli invited Rachel on her podcast to talk about how Rachel has a family, businesses, runs a law firm and still has time for her fitness goals.
Balance is a myth...I don't think there's one perfect ideal of balance. We all have our own balance in our own ways because we all have our own priorities; our own circumstances are different. ~Rachel
Key points to listen for:
- tips on how to feel like you have balance
- how the idea of "busy" can be detrimental
- Rachel's favorite things about Ironmans
- tips to use in your business
- how fixing the legal stuff in the beginning can save you headaches down the road
Busy does not equal business. ~Rachel
Where to listenThis episode can be found at:
- Episode 17: Alli & Special Guest Rachel Brenke, Owner of FitLegally.com to Discuss Balance, The Ironman Tri and so much more!