We want you to succeed. We really do. Which means we need to have an honest conversation about some things the health and fitness industry needs to stop doing. We’re just trying to save you some grief and help you grow a thriving, successful, and legal fitness business! So wait no further, here are 9 things the health and fitness industry needs to stop doing!
- Not Reading Contracts Fully Before You Sign Them
- Searching For An Attorney Only After A Legal Problem Has Emerged
- Offering Services You’re Not Accredited To Offer
- Giving Medical Advice
- Playing Music Without An Appropriate License
- Giving Nutritional Advice – “Prescribing” Supplements
- Not Being Adequately Insured.
- Not Having An Illness And Injury Waiver Or Writing Your Own.
- Copyright Infringement On Social Media